HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!!
Ellie is almost 6! My baby girl! It's hard to believe she is almost 6! We had a few friends come over on Sat and celebrate her birthday. She had a puppy/Kittie/slip in slide party. We started off by playing some games. We played Who has the ball of yarn? The person sitting in the chair (Ellie) was the mommy cat. She had to figure out who had the ball of yarn. The girls sitting in the circle where the kittens. Ellie had 3 guesses to figure out who had the yarn. I put the yarn behind the girls back, then we would say "Meow Meow who has the Ball of Yarn" They had fun playing it. Then we had everyone go on a mouse hunt. Jalyse was my helper and taped up little white mice all over the yard. They had to act like cats and go and find all the mice.
The birthday goodies! We had cupcakes for the girls and klondike bars. We had them all on the deck with umbrellas and some cute little party favors that I had made. They each could choose a dog or cat tale made out of taffey! Then there was a cute little note book with stickers on the top of them.
We then went back to the front yard and opened presents. She always has a fun time doing that! Thanks Everyone!
We had a pinata for the girls to do. Since it was a puppy/Kittie theme party, Ellie got a spotted dog. They had a fun time hitting it! The leg was the first thing to go and then Jalyse ripped its head off. Poor Dog! Ellie won't let me throw the head away! Silly Kid!
We finished the party with the outside water fun! We bought a new slip and slide and had a sprinkler going on the other side. I didn't know if it was going to be warm enough for this activity, but this is what Ellie really wanted. It turned out be a lot of fun for them and I hope she had a great party with some of her friends! Happy Birthday Ellie! We love you!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a really fun birthday party. I can't believe she's 6... I always think she should still be so little. (Of course, I think that of my own, too!)
Post a Comment