August 8, 2009
Reunion time! We had a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. We met at a local park and had a pulled pork feast! The kids got to run around and play games. One of the cousins had games for them to do and cotton candy! They were in heaven! They got to play! It was a little cold and over cast, so we didn't go to the pool like we were going too, but I think the kids had a great time playing. It was nice to see some different family members, but I just wish people stood up an introduced themselves! They forgot to do that, so I didn't know a lot of the people there. I did see my Uncle Glen, I haven't seen him in years!
Reunion time! We had a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. We met at a local park and had a pulled pork feast! The kids got to run around and play games. One of the cousins had games for them to do and cotton candy! They were in heaven! They got to play! It was a little cold and over cast, so we didn't go to the pool like we were going too, but I think the kids had a great time playing. It was nice to see some different family members, but I just wish people stood up an introduced themselves! They forgot to do that, so I didn't know a lot of the people there. I did see my Uncle Glen, I haven't seen him in years!
My Aunt Ardell, My dad, Sister Karen and My Uncle Glen
My sister Karen and her Husband Trin
Jalyse and Dylainy playing on the playground
Ellie and Ashtyn eating cake
Everyone playing games and making balloon animals
1 comment:
Fun! I haven't been to a family reunion forever. I always thought they were fun.
Post a Comment