Saturday, May 8, 2010

Piano Recital 2010

April 28th, 2010

Jaden and Jalyse had their spring piano recital at the Piano Gallery. They both did a great job!
Jaden was first up with Celebration March a duet he did with his teacher, Mrs. "A"

Introducing himself and his pieces.

His Second piece was The Matador. He had a little brain freeze on this one, but he was able to pull it out. I really enjoy listening to him play.

Jalyse was a little nervous for her recital, but I think she did a great job. Her first piece was When The Saints Go Marching In and her second piece was Lavender's Blue. I really like the Lavender's Blue.

I love listening to them practice and I am really glad they both like piano. It is always a great joy to hear them preform. Great job kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment