Jalyse just loves her activity days. This particular activity was a mother daughter bridal fashion show/luncheon. They had several women in the ward dress up in their wedding dresses and walk down a runway for the girls to see their dresses. The primary president read things that they had written about their wedding day as they walked down the white carpet.
For decorations they had up wedding pictures, temple pictures and lovely white and sliver balloons with white table clothes. Very peaceful. The Bishop also talked to the girls about how important it is to get married in the temple. He shared some experiences with them. It was a very nice show for the girls. I am hoping Jalyse will really think about how pretty the ladies looked in their wedding dresses, and that each one of them went through the temple.
My cute Jalyse.
I had my picture taken with Jalyse that day. I really like both of these, so I am putting both up :)
We had a great time together. I really hope Jalyse will take what she has learned and get married in the Temple. It is a very important step to having an eternal family. I love you Jalyse! Thanks for letting me come with you. It was a very nice activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment