Friday, June 4, 2010

Ballroom Dance Recital

May 26, 2010
After a busy day of dance festivals, awards assembly and Little Miss Hen, it was time for Jalyse to have her first ever ballroom dance concert! She switched last year from jazz to ballroom. She has really loved it and it has become something that she just has to do. She really loves Dancing with the Stars, so that has sent her on a journey to learn ballroom. Her teacher is Trey, he is also the team captain on the UVU Ballroom dance team.

Her concert was at the Covey Center in Provo. The first time I had ever been there. She was really excited and all ready to perform. This is her backstage before the show started.

I don't know why, but my camera started acting up right when she went on stage! These aren't very good pictures, but they are all I have! This is her waiting for her partner at the beginning of the dance.

They danced to Wouldn't it be nice. Her partners name is Kaden. He is the only one in the class tall enough for her, besides the teacher!

She did an awesome job! She had a big smile on her face the whole time and looked like she was having so much fun.

I hope she keeps up her dreams! She was really good and will only get better and better! Great job Jalyse!

No comments:

Post a Comment