Friday, July 30, 2010

Curtains on the Cheap for Ellie's Room

I found these curtains in California at a local Linen place. I don't happen to have this particular one around here, so I wanted to go and check it out. I had been looking for something to put in Ellie's room. I found these pink tab tops. Her walls are a light pink, but I thought I could make it work with the pink curtains. They were 6.99 for the pair! I really had to make them work!


I went to Hobby Lobby, my new favorite craft store, and bought some ribbon to put on them and a curtain rod. The ribbon was 50 percent off and I had a coupon for 40 percent off the rod. I spent a grand total of 21.00 and some change on the rode, the curtains and the ribbon. I might add some buttons to the them too, but for now I am glad I got them up.

I think they turned out cute:

No comments:

Post a Comment