I had a few hours off, a rare thing, and Ellie wanted to go to the splash pad in Highland. I really wanted everyone to come, but apparently the other two are to old! Where did they get that attitude all of a sudden?
I just took Ellie with me. My one and only that isn't to old!
She had a blast running in and out of the splash pad zone. She really didn't play in the river. I sat on a blanket, under the shade, and she had a blast getting all wet.
She got a little cold and had to take a break in the sun. I have to say the water wasn't very warm! She is such a cutie! I am glad I have one left that is still young enough!
I just loved this shot of her. She had a fabulous time, and it was just a little mommy time together. I love you Ellie!
No comments:
Post a Comment