Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ellie's Dance Concert...Toy Story


Ellie had her dance concert on June 11th. The dance company always puts on a theme for half of the concert. This year it was Toy Story. Can you tell what Ellie is? That's right, she was one of those cute Alien toys.
My little cute Alien girl!
I was able to get some pictures of her at her dress rehearsal. Of course, the night of the performance, my camera didn't work at all! She has improved so much and it was so fun to see her dance.
They performed two dances. Want Something That I Want and and Alien dance in the Toy Story Review. I think she really enjoys performing and she always seems to have such a good time.









This is a picture of her after her dance concert. They always give the kids a cute little trophy.
                                                                                                  Ellie and Me

I love that Ellie dances and tries to improve on a talent. I had a really hard time with her this year and wanting to go to class. She had some girls in her class that weren't nice to her, so she just didn't ever want to go. I am so sad that a few mean girls have made it not fun for her to dance anymore. I haven't signed her back up again and I think we are going to go try gymnastics. I think she really could be a talented dancer. I really have enjoyed the studio, but Ellie doesn't want to go back to see any of the mean girls. Its a shame and how some kids treat other people! Hopefully some day she will want to continue her dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment