I ran around the house like a crazy women and John even helped me out, trying to get ready to leave. One of my cute darling kids, Ellie, wanted to go to Moms and Muffins. I didn't know if we were going to make it, but we did. We got there and I dropped the kids off and went and parked the car. I went into the school and the girls were standing in line to get a muffin. We get in there and we get 1/4 of a muffin? Really? The dads got a whole donut! I didn't eat breakfast, considering we barley made it, so I was very disappointed. We got our muffins and we were suppose to go sit down and read. We had to hand something in for Jalyse, so that took a bit, but then we went back into the room. Ellie had ditched me for a friend she saw. Ellie didn't even bring any books, this was all about seeing her friends. I have decided that I am not going to another one of these. If they want to see their friends I will just drop them off. Muffins, shmuffins!
1 comment:
But was the muffin good? :)
Post a Comment