This week I celebrated my birthday. Oh I won't say which one, lets just say I am getting older! John took me out Friday with the kids to go to places I wanted to visit. The stores you have to drag your husband to, cause they just don't care.
Tai Pan, Gardner Village, etc. Then we went out to the Pie
Pizzeria for Dinner. They do have the best pizza! Saturday my family came over for the big celebration. My sister, brother and my mom and dad. The kids played outside and we had cake and ice cream. John tried to trick me with trick candles, but they didn't work!

Sat Night John and I went out to dinner. We had a nice time. Sunday John made me a steak and au
gratin potatoes! I was impressed. Those take a long time to make, since we do them from scratch. They tasted good and I was really impressed with the effort. Thanks Honey! Thanks to everyone for the great gifts!
2 comments:
Wow! A whole birthday weekend. Happy Birthday!
What a nice husband you have! ;-)
Post a Comment