Ellie and Jalyse Dance Concert 09
The girls had their dance concert on June 12th, 2009. They had a theme this year. The first half of the program was a centered around Alice in Wonderland. Ellie was a Tea Party girl and Jalyse was a Queen Dancer.Tea Party Girl
The next half of the concert was just different dances. Ellie was first with Mambo #5. I think she was perfect for this dance! She loves to shake it! She did a great job!
Jalyse was almost the last dance of the night with Crazy Little Thing. She did a great job too! It was really nice to see them dance. They had practiced for so long. I think both of them really enjoyed themselves.
At the end of the concert both girls were given trophy's. They really thought that was neat! I also remembered this year to get them flowers! My mom also came to the concert, so the girls that that was wonderful! Thanks for coming mom. We had a great time watching them. They have improved a lot! Way to go girls! Great job!
Ellie with her flowers and her trophy.
Jalyse with her trophy and her flowers.
The girls with my mom.
1 comment:
Great pictures. I can't believe how you curled their hair so nice. WOW!! You rock.
Post a Comment