We then had are annual BBQ. My mom and dad came over and we had some great friends come over too. Great food, Great friends and Family! We ate some food and then we played a game of 5 crowns. We then went over the Jr High School and watched the fireworks. I really liked the fireworks. It wasn't very long, but I did think they had a lot of fireworks. It was nice to sit there and relax.
The next day, since we ran out of time we let off some fireworks at home. Each of the kids got to pick out which one they wanted John to do next.
One of the kids favorite things to do is snaps. I had to buy a lot of boxes for them. Good thing they are cheap! They love to through those things everywhere. They had a great time doing it.
Wed had a great 4th of July and we had a great time! We love where we live and we are grateful to all that have served in the Armed Forces for all of us! Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment