Wednesday, July 29, 2009

California - Seaport Village

We took our annual trip to California to visit John's family. I have been slacking on getting anything posted. I have been super busy since we have been home.
We spent the first few days down in San Diego. We love San Diego! John's mom and our nephew went with us. We started out going to Seaport Village. I use to go there when I was a little girl, so it reminded me of my family. It still has the same shops there that I shopped at. It was fun to take them there and a trip down memory lane for me. It has such a pretty view of the ocean and there are so many ships to look at.


This is a really cool sculpture that they have down by the ocean.

The kids got to ride on the carousel. It has been there as long as I can remember. Ellie was not happy that she had to be tied on. I wish you could have seen her face. She came off the carousel and she had her mad face on. She has such great expressions. We had a great time at Seaport Village. The zoo is our next adventure stop in San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment