1 - Mom you are wearing sweat pants again?
2 -Mom I have no socks.
3 - Mom where is my dinner? Just give me a minute, almost finished with this batch
4- Please come weekend I need some time off, but wait I get to work all weekend!
5- I can't sleep, work keeps going through my head! 4am, well I might as well get up and work.
6 - Stop fighting I am trying to work. You go figure it out
7 - Oh wait I have 3 kids, oh sorry!
8- Be quite I have to concentrate, brain is too tired!
9- Mom you look really tired
10 - Mom you are up way to early, and why are you up so late?
11 - Get off the computer mom, I need to do a report. Sorry I have 3 deadlines to make today
12 -When hubby starts washing clothes... .p.s. the world has ended!!!
Not Okay With Dog Bites - For Now
4 months ago
1 comment:
Ah the good ol' days! I must admit, that when I see your Yahoo update and it says there is work (like EVERY DAY) I kinda get a little jealous, but reading this post actually took that away. I'm busy enough, that's for sure. While I'm glad you have work, I'm sorry it's so dang much!
Post a Comment