November 20th, 2009
The "P" Party! Last Friday, Jalyse and I, went to a Mother-Daughter activity days party at the church. It was a "P" Party. They wanted everything that started with the letter P! We had pizza, wore are PJ's and watched the Princess Protection movie and stuffed some animals for humanitarian services. Not to mention the popcorn and other snacks!
I had a great time with Jalyse and it was really great that we got to do something together! Thanks for taking me Jalyse!
All the girls having a great time! Crazy Kids!

They had a great time stuffing fish, frogs, balls and teddy bears. It was great they got to help other kids
They had a great time stuffing fish, frogs, balls and teddy bears. It was great they got to help other kids
I had a great time with Jalyse and it was really great that we got to do something together! Thanks for taking me Jalyse!
No comments:
Post a Comment