Wednesday, November 4, 2009

80's Murder Mystery anyone?

John and I got invited to a murder mystery party 80' style. It was my friends non-birthday, non-giving herself a party! It was a blast! We were given the identity's of "Fadona and Scabface".... aka Madonna and Scarface. Everyone was dressed up as 80's characters. It was a murder mystery, so you had to figure out who done it. I have never been to one of these before, so I don't know how well I would do. I didn't guess right, but John didn't either. A little comfort there. Only one person got it right. "Alligator Dundee was killed with a Rubik cube by "Cindy Lauper" (I can't remember her changed name and alligator was Crocodile Dundee)

This is me dressed up as "Fadona"

John and I

John dressed up as "Scabface"

The whole gang.

We played games, had snacks, dinner and dessert. We had different rounds that we had different things that we were suppose to say and different people we were suppose to talk too. I should have listened a little better. I will have to mingle more next time I do one of these things. I need more clues! It was really fun to be out of your comfort zone and play a character. My friend through a great party and everyone had a blast! She told us about a superhero murder mystery party, so we might be having one again. You know superheros are right up my husband's alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment