The Wii Remote Cake! So Cool!
I finally bought Jaden some new bedding! He has only had cute little airplanes for 13 years! I hope he likes the new grown up bedding :)

Nice outfit from his Grandma Pat
Shirt from Uncle Doug and Aunt Emily
A card with a special surprise it in it from Grandma and Grandpa Page
Lego's from his sisters, yes a little torture with the girlie bags :)
An outfit from his mom and dad
yes, I know another boring gift, but hey he needs them! More clothes from mom and dad. The kid is in adult sizes now! Holy cow!!
A video game from his Grandma Pat
More clothes from mom and dad and another video game.
After everyone left, we took Jaden to play games at the new Nickel Arcade. (It is now called Nickle City) It is a really nice place. We had a fun time playing games and cashing in the girls tickets. Really that's all they want, tickets!!! We then took Jaden out to eat at Goodwood and he got a big brownie sundae for his birthday! He also got to order a grown up meal. No more kid menu. sigh. cry. cry... He was way excited not to have to order off of it. We had a great time. Happy birthday my big teenage son! We love you to the moon and back! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaden! I can't believe he's 13... that means mine will be 13 this year too. Where did the time go?
I laughed when you cried about him eating the adult meals now. Makayla is going through the same things...new clothes...more food. But I've heard it's even more expensive with boys. Good luck!
Post a Comment