Activity Days Girls!!
Jalyse had an activity days activity at a hair salon/beauty school. They were able to have the students do their hair. I am not the best in hair, and some days I think I should have went to beauty school just to learn to do the girls hair! She comes home with her bangs pulled back in three parts and inverted under and her hair all curled with a flat iron. I can do one inverted pony in the back, but I have never tried bangs. Flat iron, I try and use it to flip out once in a while, but dang I am not very good at that either. Needless to say I have never tried to curl with it. Oh how in trouble I am now! She loved it so much that she slept all wired last night so she could wear it to school. Ellie was even down here on the computer this morning, looking for hair styles mom can do. Ha ha! I might have to see if I can find someone to show me what to do or a tutorial online. I don't think they are going to let me out of this one! Come on girls your hair doesn't' look bad and I do my best but I am not a hairstylist!
These are some pictures of her cute hair.
Now she is such a cute girl and I do love the hair, but I am just hair challenged! Does anyone want to show me how to do this???


No comments:
Post a Comment