John celebrated a birthday last week. I took him out on a hot date! We went and saw Iron Man 2 and then went to dinner at PF Chang's. I thought the movie was really good, but I still liked the first one better. John said it was the wow factor of Iron Man 1 that was the difference. We went up to Thanksgiving point, because they reserve seats. We went into the movie theater and the guy told us we were over at the mammoth screen?? John had booked the wrong theater. We saw Iron Man on a HUGE HUGE Screen! It was a mistake, but a little extra something special for his birthday! The next day we went over to my mom's house and had cake and ice cream and celebrated his birthday and mother's day. Sorry babe your birthday is so close to mother's day! I hope he had a great day! I love you babe! Happy birthday to the best man in the world and an amazing father!


Happy Birthday! To the birthday boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment