Mother's day...2010
Everyone couldn't wait to give me my gifts, in my pj's no less, so there are no pictures of Mom on Mother's day, sorry. The kids gave me cute cards, a cute My Mom is Special report, a new dress, necklace and shirt. This year, John, took the kids out shopping with him. He wanted the kids to help him pick out stuff for me. Thanks Everyone!
Everyone couldn't wait to give me my gifts, in my pj's no less, so there are no pictures of Mom on Mother's day, sorry. The kids gave me cute cards, a cute My Mom is Special report, a new dress, necklace and shirt. This year, John, took the kids out shopping with him. He wanted the kids to help him pick out stuff for me. Thanks Everyone!
I love being a mom. It is most of who I am. I love my kids more then anything and my hubby too! It is a real blessing in my life to have all of you! I love you all! You are my heart and soul. Thanks for all the great mother's day gifts and the wonderful dinner John made.
This is a cute card Ellie made me, it had a special Mom's report inside.
She thinks I am the best at fishing and she likes to make me smile by making funny faces. I am all as pretty as Snow white! Thanks Ellie for the cuteness!
We went over to my mom's house for mother's day and John's birthday celebration. This is my mom with all of her gifts! Love you mom! Thanks for all you have done for me in my life! A special Mother's day shout out of love to my mother in law, Pat. Thanks for all you do, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment