Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First outing of the summer! Yuba!

June 5th, 2010
It was finally warm enough to do something! With all the rain and snow! I was beginning to wonder about summer! We have some wonderful friends, the Pulley's, that invited us to go to Yuba with them for a little jet skiing. Second time I have ever been on them. We had a blast!

Jalyse getting ready to go on a ride

Kaite and Erica taking Ellie for a ride

Andrew, Scott and Shay having a great time!
The girls and John and I just really enjoy the jett ski's. The girls, I have discovered, have a need for speed! They love, love to go fast! I am really surprised by this, but hey if they like to that is great. I, on the other hand, don't like to go all that fast. Getting up to 40 is pushing it for me. Yes call me grandma, I will do it myself, but going 20 is perfect speed for me! The girls could spend hours and hours on them, but Jaden not so much. I think he got scared the last time and he really doesn't enjoy them much. Maybe if he comes out with the old grandma, he might like it better.

Jaden only went out once. Poor Becky had surgery on her hand, so she was just hanging out!

John and Jaden having a ride

We had a great time with our friends. We have really enjoyed the jett ski's. They are really fun! We had a blast! Thanks Pulley's!

No comments:

Post a Comment