Friday, June 11, 2010

Peter Pan..Staring Indian Girl Ellie

June 4th, 2010

Ellie had her Dance Concert: Peter Pan. The dance company always does a theme. The first half of the concert is the theme, then the second half is just individual dances from the different classes. It is really neat to see them pull it off. It also makes the concert more interesting.

Before we left for the concert, dressed and ready to go!

Daddy put her on the stage for a picture
I walked her back stage and we had to put a feather in her hair. For Peter Pan, she was an Indian girl.
Setting up shop behind stage. Coloring and playing with the rest of the girls. Her second dance was at the very end, so she had to stay behind stage the whole time.

Performing

Her first dance was the Indian dance in Peter Pan. I think she is improving a lot and she had a cute smile on her face. She was also very focused and doing all of her steps right! I hope she was enjoying herself.


The second dance she performed was the Color of the Wind. They used a prop and I thought the dance was really cute.



She is doing such a great job in dancing! It is so much fun to see her improve and learn more. I think she is a great little dancer!

They each received a medal after the show. She really liked that a lot. It was a great concert and she did a wonderful job! Way to go Ellie!

1 comment:

johno said...

That was a fun time! Good job El!

Post a Comment