Monday, July 12, 2010

Animal Safari Misadventures Show

We went and saw the show Animal Safari Misadventures. They started off by saying they couldn't find the guide for this show and we they were going to have to cancel it. A guy was out there and he said he could be the guide. The trainer agreed to have him step in as the guide. Then this guy had to prove to everyone that he could be the guide of the show. (Apparently I can't remember his name!) It was a comedy/variety show with animals. They showed some interesting animals. I didn't take pictures of all of them.

This cute wart hog. He did some cute things on stage.
He was so cute! I can't remember the name of it. She would put food down every few feet and the animal would go around the whole fence eating it.

This is a wild cat. I think its the cerval cat. It was very pretty. Ellie said its just like ashes. I don't think so Ellie.
They brought out so many animals and some birds too. This is a camel we were able to see.
The very end of the show they brought out a cheetah. A person from the audience even got to sit in the truck with the cheetah on the hood. Up close and personnel!
It was a great show and we had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment