Sunday, July 18, 2010

San Diego Model Railroad Museum

We paid to get into one museum, the model train museum. All the museums, except the one art museum, you have to pay to get into. They aren't cheap! We decided this one, wasn't a bad price, so we would take the kids to see the trains. I would have loved to have gone to more of them, but to much money.

You walked around and saw different displays for the trains. Some of them were still under construction.

To be honest, I was bored! John thought it was neat, but I was like we can leave already. The kid said it was ok.
This room, I liked the most. It had all kinds of displays.

This is the place to go if you love model trains. Most everyone who worked their, just volunteered their time to go play with the trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment