Really school has started already? I wasn't ready for them to go back. I had been so busy working in August that I just didn't get to do much with them. I was sad to see them go back. I really had it in my mind to take pictures of them before they left, but well that went out of my mind. These are pictures of the girls when they got home and I forgot to get any of Jaden. Slacker mother alert!
Jalyse has a teacher that use to be the assistant principal and she has taught computers and various other grades. It is her first year in 4th Grade. Jalyse really seems to like her.
Ellie my crazy, hot girl, (she was so hot from walking home from school) has a very young teacher. This is her second year teaching and her first year teaching second grade. Ellie seems to really like her and she has a ton of energy!
Jaden is a big 8th grader this year and I think he likes calling the 7th graders sevies, since he isn't one anymore! He is a great kid and I know he will have a great 8th grade year!
Not Okay With Dog Bites - For Now
4 months ago
1 comment:
Oh, they are growing so much! Great pics.
Post a Comment