John left and went on a business trip the day the kids started school. I have to say what great timing. Any other week and it would have been no big deal. When he got home on Saturday, I was ready to go out. He took me out to Outback for dinner. We usually get the same thing every time we go there, the steak! We love it. I have to put in a special request and I make my wants well known to our waitress. I do not like my steak pink. I always say well done NO pink. I know its a quirk, but I just can't take red meat! I knew when they brought me my food it wasn't going to be done. I knew it, and I was right. I cut into it and it was mooing at me! Not to mention it was really fatty. I had them get me a whole new piece. Now, usually when this happens, cause its 9 out of 10 times, they at least give me a potato to snack on. The waitress gave me nothing! Seriously? John had his food and it was just sitting there not eating it. I kept telling him to eat it. It took forever to get new food for me and most of John's food was cold. Upside, I got my meal for free! That was nice, but man we had to wait.
Now another experience, the next week, my good friend, Jess, called and it was her son's first day of Kindergarten, so of course we go out to lunch! It was my first day off in forever and I was dying to get out of the house. Jess and her mother in law came and picked me up and we ended up at the Olive Garden. I had not eaten there in awhile so I was like sure, that's fine. I order my 3 cheese ravioli, I always get that and of course the salad. I get down to the last two pieces of salad in my bowl and undo one of the pieces, it was flipped over on its side, and I was grossed out! A bug! Yes a nice dead nat or fly creature! I am so glad I did not eat that piece of lettuce! It took me awhile to get the waitress and she took my plate and gave us new salad, but I just had lost my appetite for it. The manager came over and said my meal was on the house. Very nice of them and they were so quick to respond.
Now one more...
We had to take Jaden up to Primary Children's to see a specialist and we dropped him back off and school and went to eat and JCW's. We had a coupon, so John said we could go to lunch. I take a couple of bites of my burger and its just red! Red meat and me do not mix. I had to go up to the counter and ask for a new burger. I really don't know what it is with me and eating out these days. John said at least you saved me 25 bucks! And I say what is the deal with me and food?
Not Okay With Dog Bites - For Now
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment