I decided I was going to make these. (picture above) They were a lot harder to make then the picture! Way longer prep time then the 15 minutes and I really should have cut the cheese into smaller widths. The potatoes had a hard time getting done, so I was really in a hurry to get them finished so we wouldn't be late. I learned a few lessons in making them. Next time, if I make these again, I might be able to get them closer to the picture! They did taste good though. Thanks for the invite!~ We had a great time!
Jaden is Nacho Libre. Jalyse is a ladybug and Ellie is a ghost. (the costume I made her) We bought Jalyse's costume at good old walmart and Jaden had the mask from our trip to Mexico. He put on his dads sweat suit and this cute sparkly red cape we have, his mask and he was ready. Jaden ate dinner and he was off to go trick or treating with a bunch of his friends. I didn't know if we were going to even go out this year. While we were eating our dinner it was just pouring! It was coming down in buckets! Luckily, by the time we got out, it was drizzling and eventually it stopped! So thankful!
This is how John went around for the first while.. He had to get the umbrella off the deck!
The girls each had an umbrella and they lasted a long time with out a jacket. Jalyse's eventually put hers on. The girls were tired out, so we headed to Jacquie's house. We call her Grandma. She use to watch Jaden for me and we have a special relationship with her. We visited with her for awhile and then went to pick Jaden up and headed over to my parents house.
My sister was already there. We had a nice little visit and then of course we had to take pictures of the kids in there fantastic costumes. Everyone was there but my brother and his family and my sisters oldest, Tylar. Missing in the picture is Wyatt and Tylar. Wyatt was Buzzlight Year and Tylar went out with her friends, so I don't know what she was for Halloween.
Mac - black ops guy, Jaden - Nacho Libre, Jalyse - Lady Bug, Lainy - Fairy, Ashtyn - Pirate girl, Ellie -Ghost, Collyn - Iron Man.
We had a great time. I am so glad the weather was able to let up and that we were able to have such a memorable Halloween with such great friends and family!

No comments:
Post a Comment