My first attempt at chili. My kids won't eat it so I really have never made it before. I would change a couple of things on it the next time I make it but it wasn't bad. I didn't win any awards, but hey I made it!
This is my last minute costume. I decided I would be a witch this year. You are just missing seeing my cute purple and black striped tights and my cute black boots!
They had so many cute decorations up.
After we all had a chance to eat and the winners of the cook off were announced it was time for the trunk or treat. John signed us up to be one of the trunks. However, we had nothing to pass candy out in, no trunk decorated... Oh I felt a little stupid! Most of the cars were decked out! I found a box in the back from Sam's club so I put the candy in it. Nice....
John and the girls passing out candy. They were all done trunk or treating, so they decided to help pass it out. John did most of the candy passing out, so I could follow the girls around.
Ellie getting some candy out of a trunk with this cool creepy guy!
The girls were so cute going together. They had a fun time going from trunk to trunk.
We all had a great time at the party. The committee did a great job putting it together. What a fun way to start off Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment