My mother in law loves, loves Tinker Bell, so we got her this really nice Tinker Bell decoration from the Jim Shore line.
My mother in law always gets the kids quit a few gifts. I did take pictures of all of them, of course :), but I am not going to post all of them. Jalyse got some new boots, some clothes, book, bath stuff
I got a gift card to Old Navy, thanks for the two pairs of pants I was able to get :) A fleece top, fuzzy warm socks and this hard to find item:
Jaden got this cool Kingdom Hearts shirt, his love! He loved it! Some pants, shirts and a couple of videos!
This is John's newest edition to the nerd tree! Harlequin limited edition! He got some pants, shirts and his great ornament!
Thanks Pat for coming out and spending some time with us. We had a great time! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment