Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tulip Festival..thanks for being a secretary!

I haven't had a job, in a long time, that actually cared about you! I have only been with this company for a short time and they gave me these cute flowers for secretary's week. They also took us out to lunch at Thanksgiving Point and we got to walk through the Tulip Festival.

These flowers are so cute! They are in a cute Ford Truck! Of course!
I have never been to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point, so it was very fun to go. There were a ton of tulip and some great little places to see. I love the upside down looking tulip. I wish I knew the name of the yellow ones. I just would love to have some!


They had a lot of great little areas to look at secret gardens, ponds, etc. I thought the carousel they made was pretty amazing.

I love the water, and this was just so pretty.I would love something like this in my own yard.


I just thought this was a pretty shot. The gardens were very beautiful and it was really nice to feel like you matter to the company you work for. Thanks Ford!

No comments:

Post a Comment