Jalyse turned 8!! She is getting to be such a big girl! After her baptism, we had a birthday party for all her friends. Step right up, Step right up! Carnival was all the rage! She told me last year on her 7th birthday that she wanted a carnival party this year. I have been trying to figure this one out for a year!We put streamers all over the living room to make it look like a tent. We had pizza and cupcakes and there choice of ice cream bar! Ya they had sugar overload :) I made up a bunch of games for them to play. I bought hats for all the adults to wear, so we looked like game operators. The kids took turns playing the games I had made up and got a prize every time they played one. I hope everyone had a fun time!



No comments:
Post a Comment