Thursday, July 8, 2010

San Diego Wild Animal Park

Next stop on our vacation to San Diego was the Wild Animal Park. We bought season passes, so they were still good from last year. I took so many pictures that I have decided to break it up into different posts. This one is going to be crazy shots of the kids and family around the park.


This was just as we were coming into the park. I couldn't resist getting their picture. This year the Wild Animal Park has a summer theme: African Safari. There are different shows, and different things centered around Africa. We decided that we would try and see more shows this time, post to come on those. It really wasn't crowded either, California schools were still in session. It wasn't as hot this time either, so June was a great time to go. Hottest it got was 80 and that is when we left. Last time it was 105!!

First up was the lagoon with all the different birds and the flamingos, one of Jalyse's favorites. These ducks wouldn't leave us alone. I think they are so use to getting fed that they were coming up to everyone trying to get food.

Oh these cute birds nests are in that area also. I had Jaden's picture taken in one when he as about 3. I had to make him climb back in again! Of course my big 13 year old doesn't fit anymore!

Jalyse was a baby when she had her picture taken in here, and of course look how big she is!

Last but not least my little Ellie! She isn't so little anymore either.

I love all the little things they can take pictures in, so I try not to miss a shot. Cute ears girls!

Lions and Tigers oh my!

Jalyse loves loves anything to do with primates. She was in love with this statue. She had to have her picture taken with it.

Ellie was all on board too. She was climbing up on everything.


Jaden just loves it when I make him pose in these cute cut outs. Butterflies come on mom!

All the kids taking a break. You put a quarter in these beauties and it vibrates your feet. They all had to give it a try.

Ellie in front of an elephant statue. She loves elephants. They had so many baby elephants this time. One of them was sooo small. It was fun to see them all. We stayed for awhile and watched them all.

This is us leaving the park. More post to come on what we did coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment