Our ward had Super Saturday and I just made a few things this time. I always seem to run out of time. I have projects sitting from last time! I made some cute magnet boards for the girls rooms and a picture of a temple.
This is Ellie's board. I think it turned out cute. Nice and pink with some cute flowers. She loves her pink! Jalyse's was a cute green polka dot paper. The word was... I let it dry a week and put the final mod podge coat on it and well it bubbled and the paper tore! I have ripped it apart and we will try her board again! Mod podge.. love and hate relationship!
This is the cute temple I made. Jordan River... John and I were married there. I think it turned out cute and a great reminder of where it all started...
Not Okay With Dog Bites - For Now
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment